10/08/2007
On my mind
I am glad that Tanner told me his runny nose was "crying" it reminded me that he is still so little and exactly what I am blessed to have. I struggled to keep calm in my house for General Conference weekend, Ryan was working and did not get home til mid-Sunday and yet I still was able to jot down a few things that resignated when spoken, especially Elder Packer saying, "All are capable of Heavenly Father's help". Yes, even me. And I loved Sister Becks talk. Because I felt the truth of what she said, that a mom does know. I have been to visit with a new adoptive mom and think of my dearest friend and it makes me love her more for her faith and all the hope she shows. I spoke to my sister-in-law who just had her new baby. She prays for faith to not worry and feels His help. I needed to hear this. In the morning after Tanner gets off, I get the other 2 up and hold them and kiss them, one in each arm and Emma won't let me let go. Of her or Landon. Perfect. I could sit all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This is sweet. You're a terrific Mom Lacey. You truly are an example of patience and Christlike love! I need to do much better at snuggling my little boys and truly enjoying them right now, while they're still innocent and sweet. It's sad, I think back and my memories of when Andrew was a tiny baby aren't nearly great enough in number.
I'm not sure what to comment except that I love you. I love your tender words about your little ones.
You are one of my greatest examples! I adore you and cherish the fact that I can call you my best friend!
It is amazing to me just how quickly they grow up and don't want to cuddle. Connor was up early one morning last week after Michael left for work and asked if he could crawl in bed with me, I had forgotten just how nice it was to snuggle up with him.
This is so funny. I just posted about this and you are one of those women I admire...a woman who knows. I loved her talk. They do grow too fast. Take it from one who knows! Enjoy them each moment.
Post a Comment