12/03/2008
Family Pictures 2008
I'm not getting to Christmas cards this year. Probably. And I didn't send out baby birth announcements for Jackson either. For sure did not happen. But we attempted to document our time here in Kentucky with a family picture. For odd reasons our photographer and I became at odds over "copyright" issues and prices. But then she wanted the pictures for her portfolio. So we came to an agreement. This was my favorite. Too bad not every one's showing there face. I tell myself that the likelihood of us getting a perfect candid face forward picture will probably not be for years. I probably have way too much criteria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
seriously the copyright issues KILL me sometimes. so frustrating. the picture looks darling and would love to see more, post more!!
So so cute. Sorry about the photography issues. I couldn't believe what she was wanting to charge. No way! We took pictures last week and totally forgat to bring Averi's jacket. It was freezing outside. So we wrapped her in a blanket and just went on with it. I fretted the whole drive home about it and was so upset. But now I love it. That's just what happens sometimes. And Averi is cute no matter what she wears. Black and white pics made the blanket less noticeable as well.
I am sad that you don't live by me! I would have done pictures for you for free!!! I too want to see more from your session. I think the one you posted is super cute! Cute family = cute pictures!
You always have pictures of the neat things that your family does- it just isn't always one with everyone. Hopefully it will work out next time-
By the way, I love your new header.
Awesome picture!! You guys are an adorable family!
Ok- now I'm mad at that lady! I am sure I would LOVE the others! Oh well. Help me with my blog Lacey!
I am glad you came to some sort of ageement with her. I love the candid pictures the best and this a great one of your awesome gang.
At least you got a VERY cute shot! I love how playful it is.
Cute pic...but can hardly see it with the marking...lame!!
So....we had pics taken in Sept by some girl in our ward that asked us to let her take pics for her portfolio...and she gave us the pics at her cost and also gave us full access to whatever pics for whatever we want. I think if she is using it for her benefit (her portfolio) then its fair game....LAMO!
Oh I love it. Of course she wanted it for her portfolio, you have a gorgeous family!
Heh, even when they get a little older, you still may not be able to get the candid picture. Someone is always bound to have a silly, sad, or looking away face.
Yes, the whole who "owns" the pics can be frustrating in photography. Just always have an agreeable agreement in writing before putting money down.
L-
Not sure if you got my message or not, but we are out of town from the 1-13th. :) Total bummer, because brunch would have been yummy!
RCM
RCM-
Shoot, we will miss you. Can you let me into your blog? rlw0625@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Catch up with you next time!
I love that pic. All of you look so precious. I could just kiss all your sweet faces.Mom
This is a great shot! I'm glad that you at least were able to work out some kind of deal.
Just caught up on your blog. It had been too long. Sorry about the cornmeal mess. Yesterday Brynn was into the sugar. Never good.
Loved all the Halloween costumes. You are one hot Batgirl!
So glad you were able to escape with the ladies for a day or two. TWENTY SEVEN kids. Shocking and yet totally believable. I know. If I had come it would have been 32. Crazy!
Hope Ryan is home now and then. It is bad and hard and yes, you have every right to want a hubby around to share life with. I do too.
I love your posts. I love that it's like I'm talking to you. Keep them coming. They are good for you and for all who read.
Hope your Christmas season is wonderful. Love the family photo. Who needs faces? It has the perfect feeling- happiness and love.
By the way, let me take your families photos. I'll give them to you for free because I'm nice like that.
I love love your post and the music that's different. I did't know you could do that. But what do I know. Dad.
Post a Comment