
They played all day long. Outside- Almost like Kentucky.
Lunch Picnics and dinner BBQ's and sprinklers and ice cream cones.


Lunch Picnics and dinner BBQ's and sprinklers and ice cream cones.
Summer officially starts here in about 2 weeks, when school is out. We got a house on base (yah!) , and plan on moving out, and in, right about the middle of next month. To have the baby here, or there, I am not sure what is best. Either situation seems a bit overwhelming. But, I've been telling Ryan, "Don't you think this would make for a perfect Summer?" & "Oh, come on... pretty please...." & even, "It's cheaper than Disneyland!".
Truthfully, I think I am getting to him. I think he's going to cave.
I can just see him riding down this as the F15's fly by. And those pilots saying, "Hey, wait a minute, isn't that Dr. Williams?"



7 comments:
I havent seen your blog for a couple weeks. The kids look so beautiful. They are growing up right before our eyes. I miss them and love them so much!
oh also, I love your new trampoline and I think I saw that bounce slide pool at Costco. looks fun
the net is in excellent condition! we have had ours not even 2 years and the net has been repaired several times already! we love duck tape! love you guys!
I just saw that pool in the Target ad and even considered it for a moment. I love that trampoline. It reminds me of the good ol' days. I want those days back. I am excited about your move - hope you make it in before the baby!
My kids have been begging for that ever since they saw the add in Target. Not happening. I love the trampoline. Steve won't let me get one,even with a net around it, because he doesn't want to see his kids in the ER.
I too considered that pool for a quick moment and then realized ugh, we have a dog and that changes everything.
So you're getting so close to being done with the pregnancy. I bet you can't wait...I know I can't!
Hey Lacey, I need to get your new address. We have a little something for your baby. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment