Well, with Landon too.I'm leaving to go to my Aunt Julie's (for those of you that don't know her, she is more like an older sister- just a "bit" older than me.) and to meet my mom and sisters (thanks for the ticket Mom). Looking forward to seeing family in the Bay Area while I'm there. I'll be back on Sunday night (Landon's 1st Birthday). Tanner will be in school and my sweet friend Angela was bullied into helping me with Emma for just part of Thursday and Friday. Ryan can manage the rest of the time- no problem!Just a short list of things I will gently remind Ryan about:
- Don't leave the children ALONE in the car (again) that is left in reverse that then rams a Gamestop store at the entrance damaging the front door and scaring our children to DEATH, as well as the attendants in the store, and consequently has cause for the police to come and site you for child endangerment or abandonment with further legal proceedings .
- Lock the house up when leaving and at night.
- Feed the kids.
- Change Emma's diaper- yes I know she is not potty trained yet.
- Don't lose track of too much time while playing Wii- Tanner does have school on Friday.

13 comments:
Boys will be boys. Just pray that everyone is safe and sound when you return. Fully enjoy your trip with the knowledge that something will go wrong in your absence. Let's make a game out of what it will be. Hmm... I guess Tanner will be late for school and forget something important.
Wait, did #1 actually happen?
Of course you did not let on all day, while I bothered you, that you were leaving for a trip ( and probably had much better things to do)...you so deserve this trip. Kiss Cali for me...what I wouldn't do for some cool, crisp air with NO humidity!! Thanks again...you're the best!!
~Shawna
Yes- #1 DID HAPPEN. That was on my last trip away. Can you imagine? Ryan can never live it down.
I can't wait to see you!! I am going to put my confidence in Ryan that nothing too bad will go amiss (well, that am Tanner is old enough to tell him "Mom doesn't do it that way...") Travel safe and I will see you tomorrow.
I am so excited for you to be able to go for your fun weekend....I must admit a little sadness as you are comming across the country and I wont be able to see you. I'm still amazed over #1...
lacey,
have fun! and enjoy yourself! I was cracking up ... when I leave Jeff with the kids- I leave a similar list "don't lose anyone," to which he always responds "have i lost them yet?" he doesn't realize it only takes once...
he also never locks the house either -it must be a "guy" thing.
#1 was not funny at the time but, oh it makes me smile now! Poor Ryan, he will never live it down! I hope your home is in order when you return.
Enjoy your fun weekend in California. We'll all be praying you have nothing shocking to report that happened in your absence. (I think #1 could be used as leverage in certain situations....well maybe not now that it's exposed.)
WHOO HOO!!! My Dad just told me today that you guys are coming to California this weekend! I am so excited.
I cant wait to see you!!!
Chad- "Why does she gotta be bring'in up that stuff?" ....(I think he is NOW sympathetic to fatherly woes)
I live in the bay area. If you have time I would love to see you guys!
have fun on your trip (I think you're gone already). You DEFINITELY deserve some R&R with the girls. I love SF, so have a blast. And again, we have added another story to the VT appt, the day Ryan forgot a kid. :)
Post a Comment