Awake at 5:15. Ready for the day. I guess that means I was too. Back down again at 8:30 in the morning. Folded perfectly in half and with a snore. On with the day for me...
What a sweet sleeping boy. He'd be perfect for sure if he could just get this sleeping through the night thing down. I am pretty sure pay back for Landon may have to wait until he has boy of his own.
Okay, Chase is 2 and still wakes up 2 or 3 times a night. And he always ends up in bed with us! Thankfully he doesn't wake me up super early in the morning! The picture of Landon is super cute!
Hi Lacey! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one in the world slightly afraid of living in Japan! You have a great blog and a really cute family. We should be friends! Coming to Rhode Island any time soon?
Love my husband. And the 5 kids he gave me. And my family. And the good friends I have found along the way. Know I am a daughter of God. Love the gospel. Moved all over, lived in the West Indies, my husband became a doctor, and now, I'm an Air Force wife.
8 comments:
To bad you didn't get the same nap, I'm not sure you could bend in half though??
What a sweet sleeping boy. He'd be perfect for sure if he could just get this sleeping through the night thing down. I am pretty sure pay back for Landon may have to wait until he has boy of his own.
Okay, Chase is 2 and still wakes up 2 or 3 times a night. And he always ends up in bed with us! Thankfully he doesn't wake me up super early in the morning! The picture of Landon is super cute!
Hi Lacey!
Thanks for reading my blog! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one in the world slightly afraid of living in Japan! You have a great blog and a really cute family. We should be friends! Coming to Rhode Island any time soon?
I miss your boy!! Super cute pic-
So cute, Lacey. Someday I'll get to meet him...SOON, I hope!!!
I think we all should get a nap every single day too! It would make for very happy mommies!
Hi Aunt Lacey
I love your blog a lot.
and it is magnificent and most importantly marvelous.
Love caitlyn
Post a Comment