Emma turned 4 earlier this month. We had a "family party". The best kind of party- no planning or invitations! Even though we have not lived by family in a long, long time, we are always so grateful to "make" family where we live. This picture does not even show how many people we have come to love here in Kentucky and have stepped in as surrogates family members for us. We've spent holidays and birthdays with them. We've been taken care of by them. My little family is going to have a really big adjustment to make in the next couple months. We will miss our Kentucky family and yet our excited to live by some Grandmas and Grandpas and uncles finally.

My neighbor boy. Gage. We love him. He shows up unexpectedly enough that we expect him. (Some classic Gage lines, "I know you love me," and, "I know my new hair cut looks good, " in regards to me complimenting him on it.)

She had many presents, but had asked for a white dress over and over. A wedding dress it was.


5 comments:
too cute! you are such a great mom, i love the apron too ;) in that last picture she almost looks a bit like summer, her hair looks a bit strawberry. she is such a cutie ;)
A preface of how beautiful and charming she will be when that special "time" actually is here.
She is just like you !! I can't believe how sweet she looks. Wish that I could have been there.
Wow! she is a beautiful bride to be already. I love that precious angel and miss her so much!
I can't believe the Lacey in Emma--although it doesn't surprise me a bit. I am so glad you have her. I have four and I am so glad still everyday.
Post a Comment