.

10/02/2011

Back to School

Tanner & Emma both go to the same school. Emma started 1st grade- it's her first year with full time day. Tanner started 4th grade. Landon missed the kindergarten cut-off by a few days. But, he seems like such a little guy and so we were okay with that. I got him into a motessori preschool that's full day, 5 days a week, and he loves it! I was going to start him just part time, but that was not what he wanted.


Photobucket
So, that officially takes me down to 2 kids home full time. Both in diapers. It's been a few years since I only had 2 home. As I go to the grocery store or run errands I feel like I am missing someone- but I won't complain, I am far more effective.

So, it's just Jacks and Charlotte and me. They like my protein smoothies and are pretty good about letting me run them in my jogger. Back to routine at our home- but I won't complain about that either.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Your kiddo's get cutier every time I see a picture. I bet you feel like a free women only having two at home!