.

2/12/2008

Template Tweaks

I keep changing my look because I am TRYING to tweak my template and give it a second sidebar (like Jocelyn). I am getting tired of this tweaking stuff! I have to keep re-doing it. Any html advise (Jocelyn? Anyone?)???

UPDATE- I DID IT! Thanks to directions from THE Jocelyn- the true direct source of someone who knows how to do everything GOOD. Thank you!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love this. Is it a Moto? Do you think you could teach me how to do a Moto template now that i can follow directions to do the Minema? I tried to apply the directions from minema to moto and it didn't really work.

I didn't know you got a new camera too--Traci needs to get us an enrichment class on them. I got a book, but it still has too many words I don't know anything about :)

Jane said...

I can't tweak anything! Maybe you can teach me so I can have a fabulous looking blog like yours :)
Perhaps I'll just bribe Jocelyn.

Cheryl said...

I think it looks perfect! Good luck on getting that second side bar. If anyone can do it, it is YOU!

Jocelyn said...

I emailed ya. :)

Julie said...

Your blog is looking really good, Lacey. Of course you helped me a lot. There is a great site-you'll have to Google it-"tips for new bloggers" and it gives you all instructions on the 3 column templates. Take care.

traci said...

Okay, I see it was not an Indian friend (I am talking about the country India and not Native American people), but a good friend. Cool!