.

6/19/2008

We Welcomed







32 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

CONGRATSS!!!!! He is beautiful (is that ok for boys?!) Nice work mommy! Ry looks so proud.I am so excited for you guys!! Now you can move to San Antonio and we can meet all your kiddos!!
Take care!
Shawna

M and M Madsen said...

He is beautiful! Good work! Can't wait to meet him.

Jocelyn said...

He sure looks like a Williams!! That hair is fantastic. I'm so excited for you guys, I hope all is well with MOMMY and baby. You guys are in my thoughts. :)

Mandee said...

He's beautiful! Love that hair!

jamie said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!! I'm so excited for you. I'm so glad your mom is in town to help out. Can't wait to talk to you. Oh and don't be offended if we name our next boy Jackson - I LOVE, LOVE that name. So good call on the name. He's absolutely darling. I hope you are feeling good and enjoying some rest.

Noelle said...

What a beautiful baby! And what a beautiful head of hair.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Your babies have the best hair!! Jackson is absolutely darling. We are so happy for you and your family. Jackson is also one of my favorite names. Call me in a few months if you ever find a spare minute.:) Congrats! Congrats!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

My goodness look at all that dark beautiful hair!!!! Congratulations!! I wish you were here so we could see him in person. I hope you are both doing well. Was he early?

Jane said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely beautiful and perfect. We are so happy for you guys!!

Brett said...

Well done, guys. Congratulations.

Carla said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He's gorgeous!

Camille said...

yeah!! congratulations. he is one handsome boy. the pictures are all so stinkin' cute...and all that dark hair, I love it. you are such a wonderful mom. i hope i get to meet him someday.
xoxo

Heidi and Rich said...

He is so cute. I am so glad that the pregnancy is over and I wish you luck with the next phase in life - adjusting to 4 kids!! He looks so sweet - enjoy.

Vicki said...

Too cute. I am so glad your mom made it to help out. Those pictures are so precious and I love the one of Jackson and Ryan. Please, Please, Please let us know if we can do anything. Congratulations on #4.

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you and your family. He's a handsome little guy. I love his name. I can't wait to hear the details. Until then I hope you get some good rest.

Nicole

AnnCP said...

Oh - what a beautiful baby boy!!! And yes, boys can be BEAUTIFUL. Glad all is well.

ann packard

Michele said...

Oh Lacey- he is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations, and I love the name Jackson. I hope all is well and that we will get to meet your newest little guy sometime soon!

Monica said...

Ok, I know its been said, but it was my first thought when I saw him...
He is beautiful.
Lucky mama!
Four beautiful children!

Melissa and Chad said...

Ok Lay....you put everyone to shame! Not only did you push that little guy out a couple of days ago but, within an hour you have your blog updated! Lacey, he is so pretty! I cannot believe how much he looks like Landon! It kills me that I am not there. Take it easy while Mom is there and LET HER HELP! Tell Ry congrats! Love you!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

He is so CUTE!!! I love all his hair! Cograts! I really like the name you picked too. I hope your feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! So glad that everything went well- Please let Mom help while she is there...

He looks just like Tanner and Landon with all that hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I wish I was there to snuggle him and kiss his little toes!!!! I hope you are getting some well deserved rest and listen to Summer, let your mom run the house!

I love you and you are in my thoughts!! Can't wait to come out for a visit

Lisa said...

I was so thrilled to read about the wonderful news! He is just precious and looks like his brothers. I know that Heavenly Father is so pleased with you and Ryan in bringing Jackson to the world. I know that he along with your other 3 children will be forever grateful because you are their mom and because of the service that you will give to him throughout his life. Congratulations Lacey! I love you!

Cheryl said...

He's so lovely Lacey! Congratulations to your entire family. It really is such an event for the whole gang.

What a head of hair on that newborn. It reminds me of my Josh. He had so much dark hair everyone in the hospital was teasing us we need to give him some middle eastern middle name. (No we didn't.) I love the name Jackson (I had better since it's my own now...) but I have to wonder if you picked Edward because you are a fan of Stephenie Meyer. Just wondering... (Just kidding actually!)

I love the picture of Ryan and Jackson. There's just something about a daddy and his son. Perfect.

I am so glad you had a fun and busy week 1 of summer break. Now with a new little one in tow, I'm sure it'll be even more wild and crazy, but happier because of the chaos a baby brings.

So glad you mom is there. Best wishes from your Lexington fans. Now we just hope you get some shut eye now and then!!

KillmerFam said...

Okay, so Ron and I are jealous of your kids hair! Your kid was just born and has 10 times more hair than my kid who's almost 2! Anyway, he's so cute and tiny! Congrats to you and your family!

Kate Nelson said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe he is already here, it seems like just a few weeks ago that you announced your pregnancy. I remember how crazy the first few weeks can be. I also remember being in 'la-la mommy land' while my mom was visiting. It was sooooo nice to just sit and love on my brand new baby - I'm pretty sure it was close to heaven. I hope you get a little bit of heaven too.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Greetings From Utah- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are sleeping well and enjoying that sweet little boy. I can't wait to see him in person when we get home from our vacation.
Thinking of you.

Andrea G. said...

Check out that Hair! Wow. He is beautiful. Congratulations. I'm glad you are all doing well and welcome to the new little bundle of joy!

Cory or Cari said...

I'm so glad everything went well and SO SO SO glad your mom is there. What a beautiful baby. I must say that he looks nothing like mine for once. (not that mine isn't beautiful as well) I hope you can adjust to 4 kidos more easily than I did. Can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!

StephanieBoots said...

Hello Lacey! It has been so long. You have a beautiful family. Cory and I think of you and Ryan often. We wish you the best.
Love, The Randall's (of Monica Ward)

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Congrats! He really is a handsome little guy!!! I too love the hair!! He might even have more than my 2 year old! I hope you are feeling well!!

Heather said...

Wow--he is breathtaking! Can't wait to meet him in person--just waiting until I don't have an entourage so I can come by. :)