.

1/22/2009

Who are you?

A couple weeks ago Emma was at the doctor and she picked out stickers for everyone in our family. She was Ariel. Tanner was a Surf's Up character. Landon was Spiderman. Jackson was from Brother Bear. Ryan was this guy:

And I was her:
The office thought it was so funny. Ironically we were at Costco the same night and they had Shrek playing on there jumbo TV. On came Fiona. I heard Emma start yelling, "Mommy! It's you." Ryan said he was going to keep his sticker forever. Whatever.

18 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love Fiona! That teapart is the cutest thing. How sweet. You girlies will all cherish that forever. You look gorgeous in that last picture on that post.

Camille said...

that is so funny. i love fiona too. super sweet and just herself. just like you (on the inside, of course) ;)

Ellis Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I am dying! Kids are so funny and innocent and naieve! Once when Oprah was on TV and Ethan was around 2-3 he pointed at the TV and yelled out "MOMMY!!!" Jason laughed forever! This year Ava made a fictitious monster story and drawing in her class and named her "Gia" Once again Jason thought that was HILARIOUS, I did not :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Too funny- At least she didn't pick the 'wicked witch' for you :) And I think that your Ryan could definitely give Zac Efron a run for his money!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new blog look!

Cory or Cari said...

I'm still laughing. I love kids. Mine always tell me that I look like I have another baby in my tummy. They also like to play with my belly fat. Gross. I remember doing that to my mom. Now I feel bad.

Carla said...

HAHAHAHA!

Amy said...

I was actually laughing out loud! Don't worry at least you're still a princess. Love the new blog look...you are amazing!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Okay, I made a post without reading all your comments first and it was almost word for word what Amy said. I love Emma! You really are a great mom and a terrifically talented blogger I can't ever read without smiling or laughing out loud.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Kids...come the bitter and sweet...sometimes you are a princess, sometimes an ogre, and sometimes both to them! I think you remind me most of snow white!! Not so much of the green tone as the beautiful milky skin!!

Don and Sue said...

Your mom is so very talented. I couldn't even think of things to do like that. It was all so cute. I can tell you had the time of your life. (jackson still looks just like Tate). You are a princess! I love you and all the rest of your kingdom. MOM

Joe & Jill said...

Lacey that is hilarious!! her and macee WOULD get along soooo good!! miss you so much and love you!
Jilly

Melissa and Chad said...

Lacey- When I lived in UT after my mission I was friends with a house full of girls. For Halloween we were the Disney princesses. Well guess who was left for me? Fiona! I was human Fiona not oger Finoa...no one had a clue who I was!

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hahaha I could not stop laughing at this! Your kids are hilarious! Glad you have a good sense of humor :)

Jess said...

Okay Lacey, that is hilarious! I was going to say that I thought you looked more like snow white too! You have to love kids...

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the laugh. That is the funniest thing I had read in a while.

Kristi said...

HilARIOUS! Love it! If it's any consolation, I think you look more like princess Fiona PRE-ogre.