.

3/11/2009

say it in #numbers#

2 showings so far, 1 open house this weekend, 1 cowboy themed playgroup done, 12 extra shifts for Ryan and 2 more in cincinatti, 1 tax accountant saved us, 1 kid with a stomach bug and fever, 1 baby with double ear infections and a cold, 1 other kid got it from the baby, 3 trips to the pediatrician, 1 trip to the park, 1 set of lost keys with my favorite keychain gone, gone, gone for good I think, 3 kids all got haircuts and new shoes, 1 baby really crawling everywhere & trying to climb the stairs, 1 husband said on Saturday (no-work day) that it feels like he hasn't been home in a week, and 1 and a half weeks until we get our orders- telling us where we are moving to. (the anticipation is just about killing me and the orders come in the mail. I hope they don't get lost.)

11 comments:

Jarom said...

Sounds like there is a lot going on! Good luck with the orders!

Gavin and Shawna said...

We're thinking happy thoughts of Cali for you guys...its got to be!!Those are some promising numbers...hopefully a cute fam will love your home!
Doesn't it seem like feast and famine sometimes?!
loves

Cory or Cari said...

You do have a way with words. I'm so excited to find out where you go. I know you really want Cali, but AZ would be so best for us. Relaly we miss you guys. It's been almost 2 years since the infamouse trip. But we'll visit you in Cali if that's the chosen place. Anywhere we can visit will be acceptable. Not Alaska!

Amy said...

As long as your counting.... Count me in on any and all of your adventures...or even misadventures. I would love to help my sweet Lacey who helps everybody else. Please come our way when you have showings. And let me know how I can make your life any easier. We are so excited for you but can't handle the idea of you moving away. Wherever you go, I wouldn't mind following! You're in our hearts and prayers.

Jocelyn said...

I got tired just reading this and can't imagine living it. You guys deserve somewhere SO good! i know its gonna happen. :)

R. Hansen said...

Good luck on your sell.

About the keys...there's hope. We thought we'd lost our keys in Mesquite, but we found them last year (a year after we lost them) deep down in the driver's side seat belt well. So, don't give up hope. :-)

Marla said...

I have, and will always think, you are some kind of superhero.

I'm sure of it.

Anonymous said...

You have such a way with words! Hang in there- I think that it is going to get even crazier before too long :)

Melissa and Chad said...

I can't believe it's time to find out where you are going! KY time as flown!

Kristi said...

I hate it when such important things come in the mail. First the whole stalk the mailman and then OPENING the darn thing.... We'll be praying for you...

Reeses Pieces said...

It's killing me too. I can't wait to hear!