.

4/14/2009

She's four.



And I realized I have just one more year home with her. I don't think I will ever be ready to send her to school...

To Build-A-Bear with Ryan and I this morning, and lunch too. We have a family party tonight with Pizza and cake. She came downstairs this morning and saw that I had really simply decorated and she smiled and laughed and thanked me too. It should be the other way around. How grateful I am that she is ours.

5 comments:

Don and Sue said...

My precious angel Emma. I love her so much. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

Cory or Cari said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We're thinking of you today.

Vicki said...

happy birthday Emma Williams. Four is the bEsT! We missed you at play group the last two weeks. Molly wants to play with her Emma Williams.

Melissa and Chad said...

Wish I were there! Maybe next year in ID?

miller said...

I just love this pic. of your 4 beautiful children. their outfits are so adorable, they all look so happy (and everyone is looking at the camera, a true miracle!) we miss you guys so much.