.

7/06/2009

Moving Out- Signing off

The packers are here, the kids are off with the sitter for 3 days and to playdates (thank you good mom friends), Ryan is trying to survive boot camp, and I have everyones suitcases packed to live out of for a month. On the road again is going to be our theme. From hotel, to neigbha-ladies, to friends and then down to Alabama. To see this:

http://www.au.af.mil/au/holmcenter/OTS/COT-RCOT/CommissionedOfficerTraining.asp

click on the video link. It will make you feel proud. Proud of the people that make up this great country that we live in- well it's a little boring, I admit. They made Ryan in charge of 1/3 of his class of 350. He admits he has no idea what he is doing.


I have to say goodbye. To this home. To Kentucky. To our training here. I can't handle the friend goodbyes yet. I don't think I will ever be ready. See ya again from Idaho.


Neighba-lady dropped off some pillows for my kids. She made an Emma doll and Jackson dog and Tanner and Landon pj bottoms. All stuffed in pockets with their initial. And a carry handle. For the road she said, as I think, can't you just move with me? Thanks to the Smiths as well for Kazoing!


5 comments:

Noelle said...

Best of luck to you with your move and in your new home. We'll miss you here in Kentucky.

Don and Sue said...

Those are so cute Lacey! You always make such great friends.

Camille said...

good luck lacey. you are one serious trooper. you amaze me in all that you do and accomplish with all of your kids and hubby so busy. i wish you would be trekking through utah so i could see you. if you decide to call me. xoxo

Reeses Pieces said...

How sweet. You seem to make friends so easily and keep them close too. What a talent!

Vaughn Mathis said...

Just checking to see if you've made it to the new Casa yet.

Hope the move went well!