Dear Amy S., my Tanner loves his Star Wars room. But, most especially, I love it. I love that when I walk by his room I see this canvas right above his bed, that you painted. That I could never have done. Can I tell you how much I miss you? And that I think of you often? And that you are so talented. And when you go big, please remember me. Please. Thanks.
Dear Traci, aka neighba-lady. I still think when I leave my house you should be my neighbor next door. Even miles away you still gift me your goods. If only you could have sent Gage in the bag too? This bag I will love to it's death. Thank you!

Thank you, sister Ashley for this little award. You're funny. And your hair really is awesome.

(oh, and thanks Tip Junkie for liking my Halloween Dinner!)
10 comments:
I love all your kids new pictures on the side bar. Love the Star Wars bedroom. Perfect for an Air Force son! Nice to hear from you again. Check out my blog for a picture of our corn hole. It's definitely a prototype, but we had a ton of fun playing with it last night. Thanks for the help.
Oh, and I love your header picture. Priceless!
Your blog looks awesome. Please come back. I love Amy's canvas. What a real treasure to have in your house. Please come back. I miss you. Traci
Miss you! Love your new blog look. Too too cute!
I want one of those bags!! Super duper cute! I need a baby bag..that's more of a purse than an actual diaper bag....
Lovin the new blog look. Your pic of yourself is so cute. You look great.
you are brilliant! did you get your collector's shelf from pb kids too, cause I've been eyeing those as well for Max's room.
i love your new blog look and picture too- super cute!
I did Mandee- I had to give in on them. I kept thinking Lowe's or something would have their version. I just could never find it. I saw a room that had bookshelves along the same idea that were done with rain gutters. And Ikea offers a book shelf with the same idea- not quite the same look though.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Oh how I miss you. No, seriously, you have no idea. I have those days where it feels like if I fell off the planet no one would notice (except if you were here!) I agree with Tracey...please come back. I'm so proud of you for how well you are doing. Tanner's room looks great. Tracey's bag is totally you, love it. And your blog, the facelift, it's awesome! You look great and I love that you put "Lando." I'm totally screaming right now that Tip Junkie finally noticed your talents. It was long overdue. I love you and miss you!
So great to get your comment the other day. I check your blog, but haven't been great at leaving comments.
I have been thinking about you and your move and all the change and hope you are doing well.
It's hard to leave Louisville behind. I still miss it and yet I'm only a car ride away.
Hope all is well. Missing you.
Post a Comment