.

12/16/2009

I've also been working on this:

I'm just past 12 weeks. The kids wanted a "puppy". We told them we are getting something new. In June. But it's not a puppy. Emma's first question--"Is it a GIRL?" Tanner mentioned we better watch Jackson around the baby (he's been kind of crazy with the stick pony lately, we're all ducking for cover). And I say, five feels...... full. Like perfect. And Ryan says (or hopes), it's our finale. We will see. I am so blessed.

26 comments:

Carla said...

CONGRATULATIONS LACEY!!!! I am so excited for your family!

M and M Madsen said...

Yeah for you guys!! I am so happy for you and Ryan and the gang.

Jess said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't believe that you have been able to do all that you've done and be newly pregnant at the same time. You are amazing!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

YAY Lacey! SO happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling good and not tooo tired.
I agree...five is a great number... no, I'm not pregnant. ;)

Gavin and Shawna said...

CONGRATS!!! Way to celebrate not being in residency=) FIVE kids!!! I remember when we both had NONE...seems so long ago...many adventures ago.
You take care of yourself!!
loves

Amy said...

Wow! You really are Amazing!! Congratulations

Camille said...

lacey!! that is so exciting. i don't know how you have been doing all you have been doing this past month being preggo. it makes me exhausted and nauseaus all at the same time!!! you are amazing. that is such great news. congrats to you and your family. i am so excited for you to join the ranks of 5...it feels full for us too :)

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yea Lacey!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope its a girl too, for Emma's sake. How fun!

Reeses Pieces said...

Seriously!!! You amaze me. You're like super woman or something. Congrats!

Me said...

Congratulations! I just saw this when I was on the Casos' blog. I remember when you said that four just didn't feel "right". Well now you know why!

Kathryn Farnsworth

Jen said...

So exciting!!! I know it's what you've always imagined. I'm so happy for you!!

Vicki said...

Wow!!! That is awesome!!! I hope your pregnancy is an easy one for you.
We love and miss you and I think of you often.

Marla said...

We love you guys Lacey! So happy for this announcement. What a lucky, lucky little babe to come to your home. Miss you.

Lisa said...

Lacey, I am so happy for you! How nice to be adding to your family. You truly are blessed to bring these children into the world. You are one of the most organized, creative and tidy moms I know! Your children are very blessed. I wish you continued health throughout your pregnancy!
Take care- (5 is wonderful) :)

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Lacey, congratulations! Man, we are getting behind!:) That's one lucky baby. I still remember passing you in the halls when we were both seeing Dr. Graves. You know there's a pretty accurate gender-prediction test you can get at Walgreen's now that you take at 10 weeks. It has worked for my sister's, if you want to try it. Good luck and congrats again!

Carroll B said...

Yea! That is so awesome! I still don't know how you got past two...and please don't share with me YET :). But you are truly super mom and I am going to pray every night for a healthy, QUITE, and content little girl :) Love you guys tell Ryan congrats from us.

Jarom said...

Yay! We are so happy for you guys! I am one of five, so five feels "right" to me too. Good luck with the pregnancy! We'll be praying for you! Love you guys tons!

Kristi said...

AHHHHH! Congratulations! You're crazier than me! Hey, did you know I'm missing you???? Can I please call you some time to catch up?

Jones Family said...

Congratulations! What a blessing:)

Amanda said...

awwww. I can't wait for your bundle to arrive!!!
www.amandaandrewsphotography.com/blog

Julie said...

Congratulations, Lacey. Traci told me the other day and I am very happy for you. Are you sure you wouldn't like to go for eight?

Katie said...

I am sooooo happy for you and a little jealous:) Congratulations!!! If you have a girl I am thinking I will get a girl too, knowing how I have been following close behind.

Robyn and Anthony said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations :)

Suzy Hicks said...

WHOA!!! I was expecting to see a post about your Christmas, but I"ll take this :) Congrats Lacey. Keep us posted on gender. I hope it's a girl so Emma can have a sister....I think I"d die if I didn't have a sis.

Pam said...

I am so happy for you!

The Paske Family said...

WooHoo! I never blog these days, so what a nice surprise. Congrats!, really. I hope you are feeling okay. Wierd to think last time I saw you , you were almost pregnant. I,m going to call you soon just so you know.