I visit teach a girl who is having her 4th baby. But, her first girl. She earns a shower! Soups and a sweet table. No games. Just gifts and visiting. Nothing too original.

Cupcake favors for each guest.

I bought the boxes of ETSY from
here & embellished them myself.



Sweet table:

Tootsie Roll onesies.

Baby leggings cupcakes


Felted flower pot. Found the directions
here. No sew project that goes fast.

Lollipop baby pants

And the soup and salad table. The cupcake platter a gift from my mom for being pregnant again. It's my favorite, and what I themed everything around.

ps- the best icing recipe: Rick's Buttercream, and the pink table cloths are all the toppers from my wedding.

11 comments:
Do the people out there know what a special treasure they have with you being there? I sure hope so. You could professionally host these events and get paid big money. The invitations alone are gorgeous. I really love those felt flowers. You are a good friend and great at making people feel special. I know she did.
I agree with your friend traci! and yes traci - we do know what a special treasure we have... we NEEDED her!!
so fancy and so much fun miss lacey!
you are AMAZING!! I don't know how you do it all. wow, my jaw is still on the floor!
Holy crap! Will you come be my personal party planner? Will you throw me a baby shower when I finally get a girl? Will you help me decorate my house for Valentines Day?
PLEASE?!?!?!?!
wow!!!! That amazing Lacey! I miss you all- and wish we could have been there new years! Looks like you guys had fun! You did so many fun things during the holidays! so wish I was close to enjoy them with you!
Love you so much!
Hey Lacey,
I am married to your hubs cousin, David Jensen. Found your blog though Robyn's, I think. Anyway, David and I are expecting twins this Summer and I love this shower Idea. Everything I wanted!!! Thanks for the ideas! I TOTALLY just forwarded this link to peeps hosting my showers. I hope you are feeling well! If you are please pass some of that goodness to me!!!
Erin
P.S. You can follow David and I on my blog, www.erinjensenblog.com
What's your email address? I have things to say, but perhaps not on comments. LOL
Erin
ek_jensen@yahoo.com
Lacey,
You just absolutely love throwing parties don't you? You have such a talent for it. It boggles my mind to think of all you do with 4 children at home and one on the way.
I'm still holding out hope for a girl. You never know. Walgreens couldn't be more accurate than my dream. We'll see.
holy crap!! that shower looked like a professional put that on! oh wait a professional did. everything looks amazing! i couldnt picture it when u were explaining it all over new years. dont ever go into business cause you would make a lot more than Dr. Sargent Ryan Williams, and that would hurt his ego!( oh i saluted when i said that) love u guys!!
Oh my gosh, stop it! I can't handle how talented you are. I want you to throw a party for me haha!
I had a Christmas party at my house and could not figure out how to "lay" everything out and decorate.. I just kept thinking "if Lacey was here she would know what to do!!"...
You have got such a talent for this.... it is beautiful!!
Post a Comment