Jackson got tubes in today. But he also has had a 24 hour stomach (throw-up like crazy) bug. We still had him go through tubes. I realize that was mean. It had to be done. I could not bare the thought of more antibiotics and their regurgitation due to his gag reflex.
Tanner's teeth are falling out left and right. He pointed out this newly loose one this morning. It fell out at lunch. I told him I thought it would take til monday. I lose.
Ryan and his scout boys went snow camping. With snowmobiles. Tanner got to go. Their was an extra spot. They came home freezing. And Tanner was wiped out. That never happens.
The highlight of Walmart trips. I just stand aside and let them play. I wonder why I have not been rammed into yet?
Yes. We go to the Park. Mostly on base. Mostly when it is too cold to stand still. It seems like every other day or so I inflict wind chill torture on myself. And just because. We are going stir crazy!
Emma was out with me one night. As we were running errands, she let me know it is a "girls night out!" And that she wants her own pink smoothie.

Tanner's teeth are falling out left and right. He pointed out this newly loose one this morning. It fell out at lunch. I told him I thought it would take til monday. I lose.
Ryan and his scout boys went snow camping. With snowmobiles. Tanner got to go. Their was an extra spot. They came home freezing. And Tanner was wiped out. That never happens.
Yes. We go to the Park. Mostly on base. Mostly when it is too cold to stand still. It seems like every other day or so I inflict wind chill torture on myself. And just because. We are going stir crazy!
Emma was out with me one night. As we were running errands, she let me know it is a "girls night out!" And that she wants her own pink smoothie.
5 comments:
Cute! This post just made me smile. You are such a great mom, Lacey!
Lincoln had the throw up like crazy for 24hrs thing as well. And I also hate being thrown up on but since Nate hates it more, I somehow get to be the vomit monitor. Sad about the tubes... Hope Tanner gets good money for him teeth (at least a quarter!)
Poor Jackson and I feel even worse for you! I cannot imagine the vomit in nursery! Ahhhh! I am nursery leader and I would have freaked out! I am suprised the Walmart people don't get mad about the scooters. I took the girls to the park thursday and Izzy called me "crazy it is too burrrr!"
your kids are so very cute
those are cute lacey! pretty soon there will be 3 of you on your girls night out! I am still so exited for you. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment