.

3/17/2010

25 weeks 5 days

You know, I think I have 3 pregnant pictures of myself. They are not my favorite. Neither is this. But, just so I remember.


Her today. My doctor pointed out that the placenta is on my back and that typically women usually feel stronger earlier movement out front. I find that she already wakes me up at night!
My heartburn is kicking up something fierce, but the rest of the aches and pains are oh so minor. I know it goes fast. And someday, I also know, I will miss those little bumps from the inside. And yes, she is still a girl!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I am so glad that you took a picture of your growing belly!! I think that it is such a special time of our lives as mothers. And sometimes we forget- You look soo cute! I can't believe that this is your 5th.

Monica said...

You look Beautiful!! I love it. I wish I could be pregnant again just to feel that little being in there is the most amazing thing ever. SO worth it!

R. Hansen said...

I love that picture. It just captures the whole idea that we want to remember but that we are usually the ones to do the remembering...

Anyways, now that my muse is out of the way...CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming delivery. :-)