.

4/10/2010

Fair Princess Maidens...

Came out for Emma's "jubilee" celebration. It was a royal themed party- complete with jewelry table, treasure hunt, royal feast and ball (using Wii's, Just Dance)


the invitations:
the castle entrance:

the maidens were greeted by this little Knight and also King Tanner
My favorite quote for the party- from Hobby Lobby. The crowns (2 more further down) I bought of Ballard Designs months ago for a "project" not yet gotten to.
The beading, jewelry, and "official" crowning table:


stamping
the treasure hunt, ordered by the King who lives in the land of Pink Polka Dot, started in the castle.
some of the treasures, all thing to make a "Pretty the Princess" party kit. I found pink shimmer powder from the Dollar Tree, bottled that and lotion, and bought the frog and castle soaps off Etsy. Candy rings and bracelets were in the kits as well.Each girl left with a bling ring, crown, necklaces and her beaded bracelet.

Wii's Just Dance for the Royal Ball....love my "King Tanner" here.



the Royal Feast: Fruit cups with pink sparkly whipped cream, pizza, pink lemonade and cherry sprite. Cotton Candy, pink whoppers & marshmallows for the center.
The goblets were a find by my mom from Dollar Tree. Each girl had mini bubbles to use during the lunch (in the goblets)


Bought these off Etsy, from Party Poms. I'm going to hang them in my girls room.

Emma insisted on a "dress cake"- I cannot decorate. That was from Walmart.
Party boxes:



I'm saving all my fabrics and flags for our baby- I know, down the road a bit. Also, I used my friends, Melissa of Polkadot Chair, and HS friend, Camille (she's private) for some party inspiration. My friend Amy painted a beautiful canvas for her son's Knight party, and I thought of her for the castle outside--- my banner is so so unequal to hers skills though. Thanks girls!

Also, my sister in law Jill, told me about My Dress Up Trunk. I bought Emma's Rapunzel dress there. She has several from this store and are the only dress-ups she chooses to wear. They wash great and are not itchy!

Emma loved it- I was so afraid no one would show. But they all did. And she told everyone "thank you for coming!"

11 comments:

Jarom said...

Very cute! Looks like Emma had a really great party!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

I would have loved that party when I was little (and probably still today)...the decorations were so cute, I bet they had a ton of fun!

Marla said...

If there is anyone that can do occassions better than you, they certainly cannot do it with more heart that you. You never cease to amaze.

If my girls saw this, they would for sure, turn around and slap their momma. :) Love you!

Camille said...

Seriously amazing Lacey. She is the luckiest girl to have a mom like you! What a perfect party for a princess. Those invites were adorable, everything was totally awesome. You never cease to amaze me! Love you!!

Reeses Pieces said...

Very cute, and oh so girly! I'm loving the flower hanging pom pom balls. You're quite the party planner.

AnnCP said...

Fun party and decorations! You are such a pro!!! Loved the party poms.

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Wow... Lacey this is gorgeous!! You have such a talent for parties and making things look sooo nice!!...

The twins birthday was yesterday and I'm just getting around to planning a party.. I wish Tanner could come! & I wish you were here to help me with ideas! We are doing "alice in wonderland" for syd.. & lego for Andrew.. I'm stumped.. any ideas send them my way!!

miller said...

oh my goodness! i love all of it. what a princess, and don't get rid of anything! you'll be doing another one in 5 years. love you

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

WOW!!!! I Love all the princess details!!! You do have the best ideas!!! I might have to steal some of them for Maya & Daisy's future princess parties!!!

lindsay said...

Hi,
I was just looking at your site for princess party ideas...WOW! What a great job! I had a question about the banner with your daughter's initials on it....where did you get it? I love it. Thank you,
Lindsay

lindsay said...

Hi,
I was just looking at your site for princess party ideas...WOW! What a great job! I had a question about the banner with your daughter's initials on it....where did you get it? I love it. Thank you,
Lindsay