I'm 37 weeks. My doctor took me off my contraction controller medicines last week. (terb it's called- I hate that stuff, this has been my 3rd pregnancy on this stuff. I think I'm 31 years too old). Between getting ready to move again and all the kid stuff this pregnancy has gotten lost a little bit. I know she is coming. I worry can I manage. And I dread her delivery, with each pregnancy more and more. Please let her not be sick or need to stay in the NICU.
I have sewed a bit for her. Burp cloths and stripped her car seat. Bought a bag off Etsy and added a flower broche that I made.
Love this burp cloth pattern. Sized mine up more. Bought her a blanket off Etsy from here.And my new car seat- I followed this Etsy pattern.
As of yesterday. 5-7 minute contractions all afternoon. He made me lay down and take 2 terbs. My doctor says he gives me 5 days tops. He wants to me just stay in Boise. I told him I have too many things to manage back at home. He understood. He called me this morning to check on me... he's worried an hour away is too far for me. What do doctors know anyways? ;)
ps- I know he won't be the baby anymore. It makes me teary. This big lug is so heavy and always banged up by something. I've been trying to hold him and rock him still. He's losing his place. And part of me is never ready for that change. He'll be 2 next thursday. And I love that he calls for me "mama" all over the house to find me. If I could just freeze part of this with him- I'll give up the hard Sunday's for sure though.
10 comments:
Good luck with everything! Can't wait to know her name.
We kind of have a girl name picked out- it's a name that everyone will think is weird. But oh well! We'll probably have a boy anyway though...
oh lacey! you are amazing. simply amazing. good luck with everything, and leave the party to the committee (although I am sure you are the committee too, right?!) well you are the best mama and superly talented too, that car seat cover is the cutest thing i have ever seen! can't wait to see picts of the newest williams :) xoxo
I.Love.Jacks. Love him. In every pic his personality shines out his eyes. I want to squeeze him.
And I love you dearly and am thinking about you and can't wait to hear about and see the new Williams. What a lucky girl she is!
Good luck Lacey! You are incredible and so busy and I know you'll survive it all with a smile on your face.
I can't wait to hear about the news of this little one. I too was on Terbutaline for two months with one set of my twins and Procardia with the others. Mean stuff!
I laughed when you wrote that you tell the kids not to put anything in the baby's mouth. I was terrifed of that when Zach was born in August. I just didn't trust the girls at all. They're great now, but at first I just was sick with worry of all the what-ifs they could inflict on their new baby brother.
I LOVE all your darling new baby things. It makes me sad my girls are now four and am slowly outgrowing certain stages with them. Sure I have Zach, but it's not the same.
Good luck with the move and delivery. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Ahhh! I am so excited! You are going to do great and I can't wait to see pictures of her. I miss you guys so much and I'll be in your shoes soon. We are officially on Lacey baby watch! Our family is following in your footsteps with boy, girl, boy, boy! I have such good memories of you being an awesome mom, you totally inspire me! I'm proud of you and send our love to your family. Lots of well wishes!
You don't tell the truth. I just thought that I should be the one to inform you that you are very creative and very talented since I don't think that you will come to that conclusion on your own. Love the dressed up pink stuff and the flower broaches are beautiful. I am excited for when Sunshine arrives!!!! Love your photos of your other kids. That Jackson is too much. Wish we could play with him as well as the others.
I love that picture of jacks, he is the cutest kid! and it makes my eyes water cause i got a little guy who sleeps curled right up against me, but he has no clue whats coming! I read your blog, and realize, wow thats going to be me soon. with no set name, and of course the kids love sunshine! my kids want to name our little girl flower. love you guys!
Lacey, we all sure miss you out here in Kentucky! You're so amazingly talented, so down-to-earth and so kind. Your kids are lucky to have you for their mom...all 5 of them!!! Good luck with your sweet new little lady.
Haven't visited your blog in a while. You probably have had your baby already! Can't wait to check back and see all the newness of a new baby girl - they are the sweetest - but that little two-year old of yours - can I just have him, please?
Lacey--
Ok, I admit it, I am concerned. :) The thought of delivering a baby 45 min. from home makes me nervous for you. We have a huge house and an empty queen size bed, lots of airmattresses and a lot of bored girls that would love new blood to babysit--lots closer the hospital. Please, Please, consider coming up and staying with us before or after the delivery or both. We can even help with kids while you are in the hospital. You would not be a burden. I promise. Just know we would LOVE to help. Thinking of you. Holly
Post a Comment