.

8/25/2007

Life here

1. Landon still has Hand, Foot, Mouth, Disease, but I can see the rash is getting better and have hopes to be fully recovered by Monday (or Tuesday or Wednesday please).

2. Ryan found out his commitment for Air Force deployments went up to 6 months maximum. That is a big difference from 3 months! I am trying to mentally get my mind around this. I knew when we committed they could do this too. Deployment really won't be a factor for the next 3 years. Maybe the war will end (please).

3. Ryan asked me what I thought about him becoming an allergist. Sounds good to me, and I anxiously look forward to the day when we decide what he is going to be (soon please!).

4. My MPV van came out of the shop with just $140 in work. What a relief. Just hang on little van (please).

5. The Air Force is giving significant raises. They effect us in 2 years (sooner please).

6. I want to go on a sisters weekend the end of September to San Jose, CA, but Ryan works night float (meaning all nights for 2 full weeks) and I don't know who could watch all my kids and get Tanner off to school and deal with Landon up through the night still. I look forward to the day when we are closer to family (please!).

7. Landon climbed up all the stairs to the second story without any warning. He surprised Ryan, who had gone up to change clothes and had left him safely at the bottom. Must keep the gates closed until he learns how to go down now (please).

8. Tanner has his last filling this week. It will be his very last in his whole life (pretty please with a cherry on top).

5 comments:

Carla said...

I hope the war ends before then too! I can't even imagine the anguish you may be going through when you let yourself think about it.

Diane said...

I love reading the details of your somewhat harried life. I smile at most--knowing all things do pass and get teary because I know I am missing out on so much. There should be a law that requires very regular and --well many visits to a Grandma. In the next life when I am in charge.:)

Cory or Cari said...

So where did the "allergist" idea come from and when do you (both of you) have to make a final decision? I can tell that Ryan and Cory are brothers.

Jocelyn said...

I am amazed by that van! GO MPV GO!! Ryan is going to be great at what ever he picks, but I am curious about the timeline to decide as well?

lacey said...

Allergists don't get deployed. Plus "they don't work weekends have no call and are paid well" per Ryan. Pay is an issue since we are looking at 2k+ per month in students loans. BUT, highly competitive specialty.