.

8/13/2007

More Out of Towners

My family leaves tomorrow. We have gone to Mammoth Caves, had ice cream at Graetars, played at the parks, hunted for fireworks, played WII, watched Zac show us his acting skills from Summer Camp, had a yummy TRUE Sunday dinner including Mom's Chocolate Cake, jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler running AND my kids have loved having them here. Tanner wants to go back with them.

I have loved hearing of their experiences and seeing the pictures of places they have gone (check out The Adventurers soon to come awesome slide show). It will be a sad sad day when there truck pulls away tomorrow. Westward they go!

Tanner survived 3 of the 4 cavities being filled- the 4th to be done soon. He starts 1st grade on Wednesday. Ryan goes back to work and starts his month of research. I guess Summer's over. Back to some semblance of routine for me.

4 comments:

Melissa and Chad said...

I am glad you all had a good time, sounds like you were busy! Wish I was there too...
I get everyone this weekend though on their way home!

Jess said...

How fun to see your family! I am going to St. George to visit family tomorrow after Matthew's final. I can't wait!

Jocelyn said...

I love the picture of Emma! So stinkin' cute. It sounds like your summer really went out like a BANG! So many fun people and fun things to do. We've got a whole family dentist appt. Friday and I am SO scared!!!!

Cory or Cari said...

Wow! Tanner is a little Ryan clone. I have really enjoyed reading your mom's travel log. What an amazing trip. I found myself full of anticipation as they drew closer to your home. I just pictured you scurrying around the house with excitement as you prepared for the much appreciated visit. I'm glad all went well.