.

11/05/2007

Happy Birthday Ryan

I am so glad that this smiling picture of you
is still exactly who you are today.

Almost always happy and optimistic, and surely the favorite parent in our home. That's okay, you're still my favorite too.

Happy 35th Birthday!

(okay, 32nd)
xo

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!

Lisa said...

I think that in many households, Dads are the softies. Matt is a big teddy bear in our home. I hope that Ryan has a great birthday and hopefully not on call! Ryan was a really cute baby!
Have a great week!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. I'm sure Lacey planned something fabulous!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope this year is filled with just the right amount of blessings and thrills!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dr. Ryan! You're getting up there in age - by the time you're done with all your specializing, you will need a Dr. of your very own. :)
I've always thought that you were pretty lucky to have Lacey as your helpmeet - but then again, so is she! We love you all!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!
Hope you managed to sneak away from the hospital a little early so you could PARTY with Lacey and the kids.

Diane said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ryan. I am sooo lucky to call you one of my own--a favorite too. To the next 12 months of 32--enjoy the journey!

Tiffany said...

Have a great birthday Ryan!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Lacey- I always though tyour kids looked like you...not after seeing that picture of Ryan as a baby. They totally look like him!

Reeses Pieces said...

What a nice post. Happy Birthday Ryan! One of these days I'll get out and see you guys again. I had so much fun getting to know your hubby the few days I visited you in Cali. Hope it's a fun day!

Reeses Pieces said...

What a nice post. Happy Birthday Ryan! One of these days I'll get out and see you guys again. I had so much fun getting to know your hubby the few days I visited you in Cali. Hope it's a fun day!

Jane said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope you had an awesome day!

Cheryl said...

Darling pictures. Laughed when I saw 32 instead of 35. I was excited to think Ryan and Rich were the same age. I won't tell Rich!

Hope he had a great day!

Cheryl said...

That was a bit confusing. Rich is 35. Just to clarify!