.

2/25/2008

Book Tag

I liked this tag... thanks Kristine!

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 5 people


1. Book: The Baby Name Wizard by Laura Wattenberg. (It goes with me everywhere right now.)

2-4. This put me in the V's for girls. The way this book reads is not sentances, so I will post the names: Venice, Venus, Vera, Verity. Since the girl names no longer apply to me, this book lists the brothers of these girls. THAT does apply to me.

So, how about: Tarquin, Baron, Thor, Adonis, Willis, Clarence, Royce, Crispin (yes, CRISPin).
As evident, we are still looking for that "right" name.

5. I tag: Lisa M, SIL Carrie, Shawna McE, Nicole R, and sister Summer.

13 comments:

jamie said...

hey lacey your right sidebar is down at the bottom because your main post width is too larger, you just need to downsize your post width and your right sidebar will move back up. :) call me if you have questions. And I knew a Crispin, so it's really a name, I know...weird.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Nice! I vote for Thor...very superhero-ish!! And I will take your challenge!
Hope your pukey flu is gone...that relaly has to be one of the worst feelings- showing prego (the non-showing phase doesnt really count) and puking. I had the priviledge when I was 4 weeks from delivery- not one to forget!

Heather said...

I love that you are really blogging again! Hope you are feeling better. Love all the blog changes, I need another lesson. FYI--on the side bar, Kentucky is spelled wrong. :)

lacey said...

Hey Jamie-
The wierd thing is it is perfectly fine for me. I pulled 20 pixels in on the main. Is it better now?

Heather-
Thanks for your call today... I'll get in touch. Also, thanks for being my spell check. I fixed it;)

You all keep me all straightened out- thanks.

jamie said...

you sidebar looks great, Lacey. Beautiful blog. :)

Cory or Cari said...

Congradulations on your upcoming boy. I am so excited for my Matix to have boy cousins. Everyone has girls on my side. I can't believe how much Landon has grown since we visited last April. I'm going to have to send some pictures of Lexi because I think it is uncanny how much she resembles him. She really should have been yours. And Averi looks so much more like Emma than her own sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacey,
This is Julie, Ryan's cousin. We had "family night" on Sunday and Aunt Sue was talking about your blog! I wanted to check it out...It is soooo cute!I cannot believe how big the kids are. I watched the video of Emma finding out you are having a boy and her crying...so funny. I love all the stories about you guys.

Debbie Bond said...

Lacey - I LOVE your blog. You are the woman I always thought you would be - I can remember thinking how much I wanted to be like your mother - and now I want to be like you !!! Your love of life and your attitude during I am sure some difficult times, makes me proud to have you in my extended family. Please try and see Michele when you are in Fresno. I would love to have my daughter spend some time with you -

Michele said...

I love all your pictures, so fun to catch up with your cute family!! You will most definately have to call me when you visit Fresno in July. I know you will probably be very busy with family but we will have to go to dinner or something. I agree with my mom- I would love to be just like you!!

Cheryl said...

Love that Heather is checking for spelling. I noticed last week that I had spelled KY wrong on my "about me" part. It's been like that for 6 months. Ooops! Love the new blog looks and Easter pics. You always do a great job! Hope you're feeling better. I've gotta come to Louisville soon. I'm missing everyone there. Hope all is well!

Lisa said...

Thanks for tagging me! I think that you really get to know a person through tagging. Sometimes it makes reading blogs more interesting. Emma's cut looks darling! How fun that you have Emma to do fun girly things with her and put cute bows in her hair! She is just darling!

Chelsea said...

i know how you feel! we cant find the "right" name for the life of us!

Marcie said...

Hey, I just clicked over to Traci U. blog and I LOVE her header. Do you think that We could do something like that but with notebooks, pens, pencils. Do you need me to pay you for digital materials? Again, this is not urgent. It can be done next month, really. Just noticed hers and liked it.