I have a confession. I could NOT TAKE THE DANG sealed "Surprise" envelope. It was making me irritated and it was not fun and although I don't care what I have, I wanted to just know. So I peeked. I know, I know. I am lame. And, the best part is I know what IT is. And I feel so much better and who cares if my husband said I was a "temptress Eve" ( he signed the back over the tape to reassure that I would not open the seal- further irritating me). But, it was a great surprise! And Ryan and I both laughed, and it was sweet that just he and I opened it together at home- Now we have to tell the kids. Stayed tuned....
10 comments:
I knew you couldn't last! :) You make me laugh!
Ok...that is cruel...why are you making us wait!!! PLEASE hurry and share
oh my goodness, you're leaving it at that?! You're killing me. I laughed so hard at this post. That's so great they you looked. I don't know if I could handle a surprise envelope in my house as well. Can't wait for the big news. :)
There is no way on earth I could've lasted as LONG as you did. Especially hanging there in view everyday!!! You're a stinker to post this though without spilling the beans!!!!!!!!!
seriously, that would be so tempting, i would have had to look too :) can't wait to hear.......
I hope you share soon! I was surprised when your mom said this one was going to be a surprise at the end (vs a surprise now!). I hope the kids take the news well. I've seen a funny clip on America's funniest video's where the kids are crying when they get the news. So funny.
Oh my gosh Lacey!!! Tell the kids already!! I wanna know!
Oh you're killing me. I'll keep waiting to hear though.
Congratulations! Your boys will be such good friends. And Emma, well being an only girl for now has benefits.
Love it! Seriously, who could resist with an envelope with those contents sitting in your very reach?! I would have crumbled too! So glad you know. Good luck with the kids.
Post a Comment