3/17/2008
I loved hearing...
Ryan knock on Emma's door (although it is rigged so it can't be shut) and I heard him say to her, "Honey, I'm home-" as he entered to play kitchen with her. She thinks he is more fun to play with than anyone in our home. Maybe because I did not have a father that played with me the same, I have found myself studying how they work and feel deep respect for the love and bonds that unite a father and daughter. The adoration in Emma's eyes, and in his eyes for her, always touches my heart. I cannot help but feel so thankful that these little people in my life have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Lacey, that is so funny that Ryan plays house with Emma. Whenever I play house with lexi and Averi I am always the Grandpa. Whats up with that? I hope you guys have a great Easter! Talk to you soon...
Cory
Oh that's so sweet. I totally get where you're coming from. I admire the way my kids look at Dave also, because like you, I didn't get much of that myself.
Looks like you got a keeper (though I am sure you already knew that). What special times for you all.
Hope you are feeling well. You are almost to your third trimester. Woo Hoo! Not too much longer (of course I am not the one who is pregant and counting.). Hope the days fly by!
Post a Comment