Thank you Grandma! I cried when I opened your box and found the toile apron. I love aprons and will think of you everytime I use it- and all of your "leftover" kitchen items.3/19/2008
Thanks for your work postman
I found this on my door today... thank you Aunt Julie and D. Such a treat and thoughtful gesture- especially since this weekend will be a bit lonely since Ryan works all weekend and I know that Easter Egg Hunts are going on at various location with family members.
Thank you Grandma! I cried when I opened your box and found the toile apron. I love aprons and will think of you everytime I use it- and all of your "leftover" kitchen items.
Thank you mom for the brown bags and for the great books! I think the potty book has been definite incentive this week and the stickers are the best of all-
I got great wood blocks from this crafty lady in the mail this week too. Thank you Heidi! Far more than necessary.
And finally, a bit ago, my good friend Jocelyn sent me this Heather Baily toiletry clutch cause I mentioned I was always looking for one. As if she doesn't have enough to do... she is so giving with each of her talents.
Thank you Grandma! I cried when I opened your box and found the toile apron. I love aprons and will think of you everytime I use it- and all of your "leftover" kitchen items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun. I love those cookie baskets. I hate to even eat them because they're so cute. Our postmas has been busy also. I love getting packages. Now that I live away from home they mean so much more.
Good mail is the best. Glad so many fun things found their way to your door.
Post a Comment