
But I did not feel the love when my Friday helper-girl-that-made-me-so-happy, had to quit. She decided to go to school instead. Great choice for certain, not so great for me. I had a 2 week tease of kidless errand running. Anyone interested in a job? You will be certainly loved by me and at least 2 little darlings. I promise.
7 comments:
Oh bummer. Do you have any girls in your ward who are graduated and just hanging out at home..just a thought. How fun to get a surprise in the mail. I love stuff like that.
I wanted to tell you that I love your new blog look!
Love the new blog look - beautiful and relaxing!
Good new and bad news. Sounds like life. Loved that you have a secret admirer with great taste. Hoping you find a replacement soon!
Love the new header. You amaze me with your skills and energy!
Hang in there- you'll find someone to fit the bill.
Please, Please, please. . . sign me up for the helper girl spot. I'd love nothing better than to spend a morning, afternoon, or a day with all four of your darlings.
The fact that I live in Eagle, Id
is a small problem though. In my world everyone I love has to live in a much smaller radius. I remember the days of 4 little girls five and under--they're some of my favorite memories.
Love you,
Mom
Lacey- I'm so sad I don't live close! I would LOVE to be with your sweet kids.....or my niece and nephews!! I want to see them sooooooo bad!!
Post a Comment