.

9/22/2008

I had to

appologize. It went something like this.

Ryan,
I'm going to try to not whine so much and not hate your job and be happy. Like be of good cheer happy. Do you forgive me? For my crankiness? Will you still be my best friend?
ps- and you are right. I set the mood for the house. If I am happy we are all happy.
Lacey

He wrote back that he would still be my best friend. And that he forgave me. I love him.

6 comments:

Susie said...

We're all allowed one (maybe two) cranky times a week with no sorrys! Thanks for the comment- she was a great part of our family!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

I am usually too proud to admit that my tone sets the tone for the house.
That is a good reminder for me. I don't say sorry enough- and have definetly had my share of grumpy days lately.
Thanks for being a good example..

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I hate Jeff's job too, he's over worked and under paid and on call 24/7. I never thought about saying sorry for complaining so much. He does work really hard to provide for us. your so sweet for thinking of that, I can tell your good to your husband.

Anonymous said...

I guess that I have to apologize too, because sometimes I hate Ryan's job- He is overworked, underpaid & has to leave my sister and the family way to much. But I know that he does work super hard to provide for his growing family. Okay Ryan I am sorry too...

Gavin and Shawna said...

Oh girlfriend...compaining is what gets us through this road of medicine! Speaking of...you said Ryan was coming to San Antonio the end of Sept. We have to go up there on Sept 30 for Christian's ear...is he going to be around?

Cheryl said...

Man, we all feel like this more often than I would care to admit. It's true Happy Wife= Happy Life. Too true. Though the hours our hubbys work, well, they do make it difficult at times. Really difficult.

So great to see you yesterday. I love sitting and chatting and catching up. Good luck with Texas. We'll be eagar to hear how it all works out in December.