Hi Ang- Don't worry, if you're missing Tater, we have him. miss you all, Mom & Dad
(fyi note- my in-laws are here for a few days. They just left there daughter's baby, Tate. He's two months older than Jacks and supposedly his missing twin.)
OK, I just cut and pasted both pics on a word document to do the comparison. I would totally think it was the same child. And they both look huge. Matix definitely has his own look. He needs to get together with the twin cousins one day for a picture and some play time. We miss you guys! Just pack up and go to Cali for Christmas.
Love my husband. And the 5 kids he gave me. And my family. And the good friends I have found along the way. Know I am a daughter of God. Love the gospel. Moved all over, lived in the West Indies, my husband became a doctor, and now, I'm an Air Force wife.
3 comments:
whats up lace. i was actually fooled for a minute I thought that was tate. no joke. Nate
OK, I just cut and pasted both pics on a word document to do the comparison. I would totally think it was the same child. And they both look huge. Matix definitely has his own look. He needs to get together with the twin cousins one day for a picture and some play time. We miss you guys! Just pack up and go to Cali for Christmas.
I just let mackenzie see these two pics.She said for sure they were both Tate.don't argue with a 4 yr old. It is useless
Post a Comment