.

1/14/2009

This is what's happening

I finished Snowman Playgroup day today. Thank you helper friend.


I leave tomorrow morning for a Grand Tea Party for my Grandmother. I'm taking Emma & Jacks to Boise. I hope we make it with the weather!
Lastly, I have felt mind busy! We are trying to get our house ready to go on the market. With sick kids I felt seriously weighed down and physically unmotivated. SO, I'm outing myself. I mean really, who wants to buy this? (please be nice.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lacey!! That is just the basement- and you forgot to tell people that you are in the middle of purging!! Yet somehow my sweet sister finds time to make snowman hat for play group, you totally amaze me.
PS I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Reeses Pieces said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one hiding stuff behind closed doors. I'm actually working on the attic right now, but had to take a break. I was a little overwhelmed. Good Luck!

Crys Kaestner said...

Wholy Cow!!!! Look at all the wonderful space!! I'd want it! I love your house.

Camille said...

HeLLo!!!! That is what basements are for...don't worry about it...and remember you are a busy mom with four kids, I always say thank heavens for basements ;) and leave it at that!! enjoy your tea party, that sounds like too much fun. i can't wait to see all the picts from your trip

Cory or Cari said...

Lacey, I just love you and your way-over-the-top-high standards. That looks pretty organized to me. I'll bet you know where everything is and can access it on demand.

natalie said...

No sugar coating here-getting rady to sell a house SUCKS!!! I am not envious of you at all right now. Doesn't it feel like when it rains it pours? The one good thing about moving is usually it gives you the motivation to get rid of crap. And by the way-that little tea party---WAY CUTE!!! I am jealous of that! Good Luck with your strsses:(

Katie said...

I know I have said this to you before but you make me feel normal. Good luck selling. I hated showing my house, especially when you get like 30 mins. notice that someone is coming and you are still in your pajamas:)

Kristi said...

As I said, mine KILLS yours! Just check out my blog and I'll prove it to you...

Melissa and Chad said...

Chad's comment- "That looks like our basement...is that bad?" Oh goodness, now I've outed myself! :)

Cheryl said...

What a fun preschool theme. Those hats are darling and I'm filing the idea back in my 'someday' file in my brain.

I saw the photo of your basement on Kristi's blog and had no idea it was yours. And let me just say- it doesn't look bad AT ALL! You are a funny girl to be worried about that.

When we bought our home here in Lexington we stayed 10 min. tops checking it out and I didn't open a drawer, cupboard or walk into the storage room. I think we just worry so much about selling our home we go overboard (which probably helps when it is time to move), but don't worry. The right buyer will come along and it really won't matter! (Though I know you and Kristi will have your homes sparkling clean and neat when it's time to put them on the market.)

Hope all is well!