.

2/01/2009

Perfect timing

In the midst of unloading the generator and trying to get it set up while I was in the Suburban with the kids, Ryan got his crucial interview phone call. This is the call for the hospital that is our first choice. This call was to see if he is a good fit as an academic doctor (a teaching doctor with clinic on the side). The call lasted over 30 minutes. Now we have to wait til the last week in March. That's when we hear our orders and the AF tells us where to go. Maybe to this place?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am holding my breath!! I just hope that where ever you land that it is much closer to family- OK namely me!

Gavin and Shawna said...

where is it?????

Elizabeth Jeffries said...

I will totally keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Good luck!

Cory or Cari said...

We wish you the best. I just hope it is somewhere we can visit more easily.

Tiffany said...

Lacey -- I miss you!!!! I've had fun catching up a bit. I saw Ryan's mom last week at the temple and she caught me up on you in the storm and Ryan's interview -- or at least the interview in Davis. I would LOVE that! I might actually see you again!

I wish I could see the newest Willaims -- the crazy thing is that in my mind your baby should only be 1-2 months old. And then I realize that I moved 8 months ago! When you've waited 9 years for the past 8 months, it's hard to believe they could escape so quickly! I'm excited for y'all to be done soon! I'm sure your last 6 months will fly by!

Wish I could catch up with you in person!

Reeses Pieces said...

WHERE???? You're killing me!

I'm so glad you did a post on preparedness. I've just recenlty started getting into it. It's definitely going to take time and lots more money, but at least it's a start. I hope things are going better in your area. My Ward is actually in AK helping with the relief effort there. Best of luck.

Thomas Bergloff said...

How have you been Lacey? Yeah a sunday dinner does sound good. I try not to think about those times though. As they were good. They will never exist in my life again. Not like they used to. How are you... Our familys been ripped to shreds... so sad.. I miss everyone.