- Went to the zoo Monday... it was too nice to pass up. Then to my doctor then to the craft store again and then I thought, way too many outings in one day.
- Had playgroup at my house Wednesday. We made candy necklaces (okay, Amy S. made almost all the necklaces. Thank you for helping Amy!)
- Had my family Valentine dinner on Wednesday night.
- Thursday, lunch with all my LDS neighbors.
- Friday the kids got there mailboxes. Books and sweets, little toys and Jackson got a stuffed squealing pig. Ryan gave me some cute Brighton jewelry. I got him a chocolate fondue pot for 2. We went out to a white linen Italian spot for dinner. Vincenzo's. (One of the doctors Ryan worked for gave him a gift card 2 years ago. I did not like my meal. Way too fancy for me. But just me and Ryan was nice. Jackson cried almost the entire time we were gone.)
-Saturday we went to the Primay Activity. They had breakfast and some fun games. We brought Ryan dinner at the hospital at night.
Throughout the week we painted and prepped for our house listing this month, paid an exhorbant amount of money for Ryan's board fees, I went back to my opthomologist for the eye I damaged almost 3 years ago by running into a basket (I'm a dork). It's still bothers me and they need to puncture the surface of my eye they think. Ryan had a phone interview with a program in Mississippi. He liked the program and the hours the best so far, not even on my list of places of where I would like to live though. Jackson was up sick one night. Tanner said he couldn't give his flower sucker valentine's out at class because they had candy. Oh, and lastly. Ryan told me a 24 year old woman came in who just delivered her first baby. She had a fever and uterine infection. Her husband (25) had died 2 weeks before in a car accident. She was so sick, she coded and died in the ER. His attending told him. So sad. Puts life in perspective. How much I have enjoyed this week, thinking of ways to show my family how I love them. I think Valentine's Day is one of my new favorites.


7 comments:
Lacey,I love looking at your blog and feeling very thankful for you and how you are making memories that will be with my grandchildren and son forever. You always make me smile with joy!!!Life is good.I hope I am around for a very long time so I won't miss a thing. I love you all so much!Oh,one of my favorite pictures of Landon from our last visit is him eating dinner with no clothes on.I had a stripper too,her name is Angela
Wow...what a sad scenario...although besides leaving my baby...maybe it was easier for the wife to die too than to live without her hubby....that's how I would be, at least.
Lacey--how do you find the time to create all you do?? I hope I get to live by you someday so I can observe your creative juices in action!
loves
Just keep remembering how much love surrounds you.
I love to hear the day to day from you. It always makes my life seem a little saner :) LOVE the pics of your kids, your Landon warms my heart.
PS I am totally addicted to the Pioneer Woman. I love her!!
Lacey, Hi I am Keith's little sister who you met at John's baptism. My husband is having some questions about the airforce and some other things that we would love to ask you questions about. If you get a chance our email is myleemoo@yahoo.com. Thanks, Stacy
seriously. your kids are so lucky and you are amazing! i get exhausted looking at all you do. you are amazing! xoxo
Lacey
Thanks again for the wonderful Valentine's gift.
It was so thoughtful and adorable! I told everyone about how creative you are (I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!).
Even though we haven't really gotten together much, I can say I will totally miss you (and your thoughtful, selfless and kind spirit!) when you guys leave! I hope you get your top choice!!
Post a Comment