first birthday (I love this fatty, popsicle loving, mama saying, baby.)
first 10 year anniversary (I love this man and all that comes with him)
first "High & Tight" military haircut. (I love, that once I stopped crying, I realized he can pull it off pretty well.)
First garage sale, first boot camp, first time Ryan and I have been more than 3 weeks apart, then, first house closing and first major house move. All by myself. I can do it! Okay, with the full-service packers/movers and some friend help and hiring a YW's help too.Just got to get through the next week til we are packed- then off to hotels and housesitting until Ryan gets back. Vacation the kids think. Oh, I hope.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday landon!! wow 10 years! you guys have had the most adventurist 10 years, thats awesome! we love you and we will keep ryan in our prayers.
Good luck to you Lacey! You have a lot going on in the next little bit...I wish we lived by each other so that we could hang out while our husbands are gone, and I want to help you! You can do it, you can do it, you can do it...just tell yourself that and you'll be okay!
Not a lot of men can pull the buzz off, but he looks good. Did you do it? Happy Anniversary and best of luck with the move!
You can do it...look how far you have come, you have to make it now! Hope all goes well on "vacation".
WOW! Lots of "firsts"! It's a WILD adventure this life, huh? Can't beat it though! Happy anniversary! We hit 10 on July 30th!
I LOVE that fatty baby too! I cannot wait to get my hands (and lips for that matter) on him! I was so wishing I was there to "vaction" with you for the next 5 weeks. You are in our family prayers everyday. I love you! Si se puede! That's what I tell Chad much to his annoyounce! YOU CAN DO IT!
I am sooo proud of you!!! You are the only woman I know who could do all of this and do it with grace and style and humor... i love you and am sooo jealous you get to be close to mom!!
You are in my prayers!!
Kiss all the babies for me...
what ang meant was happy birthday jackson. Keep your chin up lacey, I'm sure you will pull through this just fine. best.. nate
Wow...that is higher and tighter than Gav will ever let his hair get...welcome to the military life=) Congrats on 10...we hit ours on Thursday...as we will be moving into our home and Gav will be starting residency...good times=)
3 weeks will fly with all you have to do...and then you'll have a sweeter appreciation for each other=) You are so much more than a survivor=))
loves
Post a Comment