I need new stockings- Love these screenprinted stockings. from The Bobbins Nest.
And a bit of this idea too. From My Adobe Cottage.
Love this look from South House Boutique.
And then these little banners. from Perch Papiers.
And this shops beautiful door greeters. From Two Inspire You.
And my sister told me to look up baby rattles. Little Sapling Toys.
And I can't get enough of Funkyshiqe.
I bought my Emma these headbands and bows. The headbands are sized right. She loves them. I love them. From Billiebrand.
I put this birdcage on her wall above her bed. The cage in white and bird in pink- her walls are lavender. It looks darling. From Leen the graphics queen.
How about this for Ryan? In place of his dogtags maybe? Alibalijewelery.
I ordered 2 of these steel magnet boards. I hope they fill up with Christmas cards (do you know I just threw out in the move here 3 years worth of Christmas cards?). From Steel Dreams Designs.

4 comments:
AH! I miss you!! I love seeing all the fun things you find!! Love the new blog look - I am working on mine, finally found my program that was missing for MONTHS!
Thanks for the good ideas. I need new stockings, too. Tired of filly the gigantic things I once thought to be a good idea. Let me know what you settle on.
You always find the neatest things & put them together just so. I wish I had you gift.
You're like an etsy PRO! When I get a house, can you please give me a decorating tutorial via etsy? You always have the best ideas (or at least know how to find other people's best ideas :)). Oh how I miss my Lacie!
Post a Comment