.

8/04/2010

Just back...

From a road-trip, ie, 9 day vacation. To Salt Lake, then Reno, then San Francisco, then Pismo Beach, Bakersfield, Fresno and Reno again. On the road again was our song.

We saw so much family and caught up with best friends. Ryan blessed our Charlie with all his brothers minus one (we missed your Cory and Cari!) . I loved that day! Vacation pictures to come....

School starts in a week. Football takes over next as well. Swim team wraps up and we both got new callings. I was promised "they won't wear Ryan out." Can I say I hit six weeks and a bit of a wall. All those late nights visiting and nursing a newborn are catching up. Two things I love so much. Family and friends and my sweet little Charlie....

Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa and Chad said...

She is so pretty Lacey! I am glad you survived your trip and that you had fun. I miss you! Heck I hit a wall at 3 weeks, you are my hero for making it to 6!

Summer said...

It was sooo great to see your little family. It just makes me wish even more that we lived closer together.

Angela said...

Thank you for going through Salt Lake on your adventure. We love love love you and can't ever seem to get enough.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I can't believe you were here and we didn't get to see you. I'm so sad.

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh she's beautiful! What a super woman you are for road tripping so soon after a new baby. No surprise though...you really are amazing!