
Not ever, usually. But today I hit the jackpot! I am a recipient of Mandee Grants "Pay it Forward". She was one of "the chosen" to be interviewed on c janes blog. Her obligation by being highlighted was to "Pay it Forward".
I told her a personal Christmas card would be so perfect. Anyhow, I will eventually post how I will "Pay it Forward"- per the contest rules of course. Lucky me huh?
I told her a personal Christmas card would be so perfect. Anyhow, I will eventually post how I will "Pay it Forward"- per the contest rules of course. Lucky me huh?
7 comments:
Lay,
I can vouche you never win! Congrats! I think it is perfect you have the oppurtunity to share ALL of you MANY talents! You amaze me! Chad thinks I practically worship you but, what does he know?
Love you!
Melis
I just caught up on your blog. I was at Grandma's for 10 days and she of course does not have internet. Gma and I thought were so close to being able to see all of you. I feel bad that I had gma all to myself when you guys really wanted her there. Anyway Lori said your Landon was such a cutie and Izzy too. She was the lucky one able to hang out with you guys. I really hope the wheels move forward with the family reunion next year. I know I look forward to hanging out with all you girls.
LACEY!! what are you gonna do?? I never get picked for anything either! You need to help me find something to do...please? :)
What exactly did you win? And I will attest that you never win anything.
I just read your "birthing 2 year olds" comment on Jocelyn's blog, and I have to say you are nuts!
And thanks for playing along! I can promise you'll get more than a Christmas card, and it might be delcious, and cute, and fun- all in one package!
Pick me, pick me - I miss being treated to your pay it forwards on a regular basis - it's been over a year without you down the street!
Post a Comment