
Well, I ventured down to Hobby Lobby today. Okay, it was a bit of a drive and did put me at my max of manageable time out with the kids. And they each had 3 or 10 suckers or so while I shopped. But, let me just say what a HIDDEN GEM. What in the world! Get to your Hobby Lobby. Great prices, great selection, CLEAN, organized and I spent 90 minutes there. With the kids. That must mean I really liked it. I know, I know, Melissa B. and my mom told me. And a few others. Now I get it. I gotta get my craft on now.
For my Bakersfield friends: Michaels x 12... you girls would love it.
11 comments:
There isn't a HL in California. I feel like I might be missing out. Actually I am not a huge fan of craft stores :)
I have never heard of Hobby Lobby until now. I Just looked it up and aparently I am minutes away from one of several in my area. What a great find!
Happy crafting!
I can't wait to see the box--I for one will see how I can win!
As for HL--if you can do it with Emma and Landon, certainly I can handle the drive and Zoe :)
Not only is it a great craft store but...it is owned by Christians and closed on Sundays. I love to support that (you know over the other craft store...not naming names).
okay
where is hobby lobby? i didn't even know we had one...
melissa
Yes, yes Hobby Lobby is one of my favorites!!! They always have the best sales too!
Melissa M-
Fern Valley. Is that the right name for the city?
Fern Creek area--just past the airport of 64--I looked it up last night. Outer Loop exit and east. :)
thanks heather!
I have heard so much of this misterious Hobby Lobby from people online. Someday...maybe I will get to go in one. :) So excited to see your craftyness!!!!
Totally understand, I go to Hobby Lobby at least once a week. Mine is within in walking distance though. Glad you found it!
Post a Comment