3/17/2008
IF
the Ear-Nose-Throat doctor tells me "only ONE in a hundred kids" has a polyp on the tube inside the ear that is formed due to the body rejecting the tube after many months and then causes minor but still necessary surgical removal, I should automatically know since Emma has these tubes, that she will be the ONE in a hundred kids. So, surgery is planned. It is minor- but certainly not to my Emma. And maybe not to me as I manage her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok- that is hilarious.... we were at the ENT just this very morning with Christian who has had not 1 but 2 polyps on his tube in the last several months...of which the dr removed right there...much to christian's dismay. It is very painful...but he endures it. So, to end all of this polyp business...we got him fitted for some custom earplugs. Its too hard to keep our fish out of the water...but apparently the moisture is what is causing the problems in the ear. Go figure!!!
I feel you!!
poor, poor Emma. I will be praying for both her and you. Trust me, I have learned from the Jericho experience that praying ALOT works. :)
What rotten news. It's not like you need anything else heaped onto a very busy, busy life. I'll say a little prayer for you and her that her surgery goes smoothly!!
Post a Comment