She had her birthday here too. It was a sad day when she left yesterday, but the kids enjoyed her so much and Ryan & I enjoyed visiting with her. She loves each of her children and grandchildren and sees in each of them their own special gifts... we will all rise up and call her blessed one day for certain. Thank you for all your help and service mom!
4/15/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's always fun when Grandma comes, when Grandma comes HURRAY! I got to chat with her on the phone for a while - she was loving every minute of her visit!
We are very lucky to have such a great grandma for our little ones. We have to share her when she comes here, but it's just as much fun. Somehow she makes each grandchild know they are special to her.
Wow you are way too sweet to me!!!!! I had so much fun I can't begin to tell you thankyou enough. things I am grateful for. Children that prayed me there.(that flight was a whole other story). Perfect weather for two days.We played outside the whole time.It did rain for about an hour then cleared up. I didn't even have to change my pants after jumping on the tramp. My room was like a 5star hotel, but better because my family was there. Room service was unbelievable. Lotion, body wash, chocolate covered cranberries. Dove chocolate,trail mix bars,hair gel. conditioner(the kind i love),a cute shirt for Grandpa(that he loves so much). I brought home way more than I took. Apple butter, Dried apples (that are already gone),apple muffin mix, Goo Goo cluster candy,and all the left over circus candy from the party.My class says a great big THANK YOU. Dad said I looked hot in my new clothes I got from you for my birthday.I ate way too much and must watch it for a while but it was worth it!!!!!! All I can say is I am the luckiest grandma in the world,All my children "walk in truth" I know that this is more than a comment,but I have so many sweet feelings they are hard to contain.I love you
Post a Comment