.

4/30/2008

Really, I can do that too....

maybe not. Ryan's sisters husband has made some serious physical changes. In just 12 WEEKS. For the cause of the Gold's Gym Challenge. And if he wins he get 14k. And I promise it is him in both the before and after.... no joke and no stand-ins. Just Joe.

14 comments:

Carla said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is amazing. Honestly, talk about willpower. I really can't believe it. I hope he wins!

Jess said...

Wow! That is seriously amazing!!! I think I would really try for 14k:)

Camille said...

that is insane! amazing! wow!

Jocelyn said...

HOLY COW!! How long did he workout everyday?? I need details! This is AMAZING.

Susie said...

Holy Cow!! That's awesome!

The Paske Family said...

Unbelievable! These pictures are shocking.
Okay different subject: So I was gone when you called last week. I'll call soon. I talked to Summer about my trip and she mentioned that things might happen in May with the baby. I don't want to put you in labor or anything, so I'll postpone my trip. I was thinking you were due mid July.......Anyway I'll call after the weekend (:

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh my gosh, that's quite an accomplishment. I hope he wins. That would be great. Can you believe you have a 7 year old? I get weirded out when I think of how my oldest is 8. Time just flies by way too fast!

Erin said...

Hi Lacey,

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I cannot tell you how many compliments I've had on my blog about the new look you created... we all LOVE it! Thanks again for all your hard work! You are amazing!

Hope you are all doing well!

Take care,

Erin

The White House said...

One word...photoshop!! Are you sure that is really him??

The White House said...

One word...photoshop!! Are you sure that is really him??

Cory or Cari said...

Just to address the "photoshop" comment- I've been a witness to this transformation. The only thing fake about the picture is the tan.

Gavin and Shawna said...

What the?!#@...who has time to do that? That is some serious diet and exercise. I wish I had the time...although, not so attractive on a female, eh?!
Props to Joe...is Ryan next???

Cheryl said...

OH MY GOODNESS! There is no way that anyone else could top that. Seriously, it would take a normal person a lifetime and then some to see results like that and he was able to transform himself in just 12 weeks. Incredible. I think I'll have to drop down and do 20 girl push ups just to make myself feel better!

natalie said...

I'm freaking out right now. I don't even know the guy and I hope he wins because he looks so great. Now, what do I do to win
14k for a weight loss challenge? Maybe that would finally motivate me!