.

8/25/2008

Thanks and Gripes

Thank you Stephanie- oh-gift-giver-of-great-taste. I love the "W" everytime I look at it and think of you. Come on over here girl!

Also, I *think* Jackson got his happy back. Call it Gripe Water. Call it qwack medicine. Call it working. And Ryan said to keep it up every 4. Life is getting better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on the search for a good plane ticket - I am coming!

Carla said...

I knew Stephanie got that for you cause it was such a good gift! And I'm absolutely available to watch any and all of Stephanie's sweet kids while she's visiting you, so go already Steph!

Jess said...

Yes, I used Gripe Water with Tally too. I found that the Baby Bliss brand worked better for her, and it didn't have to be refridgerated. We went through a bottle a week...but so worth it!

Brett said...

We've had many late-night runs for gripe water for all of our kids. I was willing to try anything and pay any price to get them to STOP CRYING! I was tempted to use it a few times myself during the newborn phase! :) - Kristine

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! I might just have to order some of it on-line :(

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! I might just have to order some of it on-line :(

Jess said...

Walgreens sells both kinds:)