.

10/20/2008

Halloween's Past

Just got to Grenada. 2002

2nd year in Grenada, 2003. Same costume. Throwback for my Grenada friends.


2004
2005


(I immensly disliked sewing these robes.)
2006
2007

7 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Lacey--I really really like my new blog look. Thank you, Thank you--and thanks for the new pics of your Halloweens past. This really is the best way to keep a family journal. Your kids will all thank you someday:)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the "Potters", you are so talented Lacey. And it's great that you make sure to take pictures of everything. It will be so nice for you kids to look back on.

Carla said...

Can't wait to see this year's!

Melissa and Chad said...

Hey Lay- Can't wait to see your "Supers" this year...especially Ryan! :) Hey how did you get so good at know when to document stuff with a picture? Wish I were better at that!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE Halloween and it was so fun to see your costumes over the years. Being a HUGE Harry Potter fan as well, I was smitten with your family look. So dang cute. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.

I have never done themes. It seems like so much work! Maybe when it's just Rich and I will try. Maybe. I always go as my natural self- a WITCH! Hope all is well.

Reeses Pieces said...

I can't wait to see what you've come up with this year. I love the Harry Potter costumes. You always amaze me with your creativity.

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Okay,
the Harry Potter is the cutest ever!! You look like you are 16!
Genius to make Emma Hedwig!