My mom gave me this a few years back. I lost it. I asked her for it again. She said, "I never gave you a recipe like that. " But, she did. I luckily found it in my recipe collection- and it's perfect for this time of year.
Martha's* Hot Fudge Sauce
2/3 cup half and half
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Combine all (in microwave safe bowl). Microwave for 4 minutes on medium. Stir half way through. Stir again. Eat it with a spoon. Or on Peppermint Ice Cream.
*from Martha Stewart my mom said. But then again, she can't remember she ever had this recipe. So maybe it's not Martha's after all.
11/30/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that this is Aunt Debbie's hot fudge recipe- And we both got it from mom and it is the best on peppermint ice cream :)
Yum! Why don't you go ahead and box some of that up and send it my way. KIDDING, knowing you, you really would. I don't have any good fudge recipes, so I'll definitley have to give it a try.
Very funny Lacey--not I think I would remember. Just wait your day is coming with that Emma girl--in about twenty something years.
Post a Comment