.

11/08/2008

Tate or Jacks?

7 comments:

miller said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!! We will have to match their clothes more often! but will these long lost brothers ever meet. we miss you guys so much!! this is angela by the way. I dont know why it post as the y.w. blog i set up.

Cory or Cari said...

Ok, love the pics. They are twins. Now Angela posted a pic of Taters looking at us so no I need a picture of Jacks looking at the camera.

Carla said...

Too difficult to tell! I can't believe how similar they look. Talk about some good Williams' genes... they're both adorable!

Melissa and Chad said...

It is Tate! I only know that because it's Angela who is holding him! They do look alike!

Don and Sue said...

It's Tate! We recognize the carpet. Boy we need new carpet, to match our new paint job. We've got to get those two together. We had so much fun this past week. Can't wait till you go "over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house".

Gavin and Shawna said...

Definitely Angela holding Tate...I recognize her cute dimples!
ps...tell Cory and Cari "BOooo" that they went private...now we can't see their adventures in Canada.

natalie said...

Are you kidding? Your little Halloween party is great! Abigail would think I was a flop of a mom if she saw these pictures. Can you say Martha? I might have to copy this whole entire idea next year. You look great as always! And your little witches look equally as great!