.

5/19/2011

Emma's 6th Birthday

Emma turned 6 April 14th- I know everyone says it- but it seemed like just yesterday she was my yellow baby that I went back to the hospital with. She has her Daddy's whole heart and attention and is turning into a good reader, enthusiastic babysitter (supervised of course). She's our performer during Family Home Evening and still loves cold cereal, just as she did when she was little. She does not like chocolate- and I have been known to make chocolate chip cookies for her without the chips.

She notices the little things I do, always wants to help and still is scared to swim... but we're working on it!

Photobucket

Treats to share with her kindergarten class:

Photobucket



Photobucket

This year was a family birthday party

Photobucket

She got an American Girl doll


Photobucket


Which Charlotte kissed on..

Photobucket


Landon's inside the packaging

Photobucket



A strawberry cake with fresh berries as requested (and I still postered the wall)

Photobucket


Love my Emma girl... she brings all of us such joy.

(I'm not so sure about having a "6th" child to dress and curl hair for. Emma tends to be impatient about the clothes and I have had to dress her doll in her ballet outfit so she can take her to dance too. And her school clothes. And her play clothes.)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe she is 6. She is as adorable as always! And Landon makes me laugh. :)

Gavin and Shawna said...

I still want to be one of your kids...you are the best mommy!

Um...your kids are getting so BIG!! and we have still only met Tanner! Get your buns to San Diego soon =))

Amy said...

Holy Cow! Is that Emma? I have never seen such vivid blue eyes! She is so pretty! I knew you had a lot on your plate but wow, you have been a busy mom! You weren't kidding. That's even busy by Lacey standards. I am so glad to know you. You are an awesome mom to keep up with all your little ones and make every moment so special. Happy Birthday sweet Emma!