To clarify and legitimize my drawing:Names were written on strips of paper placed in a cup, held by me, and drawn by Tanner witnessed by Ryan. Completely worthy of a legal stock exchange, I'm certain.
Congratulations To:
1. STEPHANIE H.
2. MELISSA B.
3. CARLA H.
and I scraped up one more box for the final draw of
4. HEATHER D.
That's how it went down. Thanks to all who entered. Thanks for the newbies that introduced themselves. Thanks to this blogging world that I am so treated to read and enjoy the lives of so many of you ladies. I am inspired and motivated and am at times fascinated with all that is done in each of your lives. Thank you for sharing with this plain old girl like me. I can't wait to see what these girls do and who gets the gets the joy of receiving these girls PIF's. OOOOOO (that's hugs to you all.)
So, winners, please email me at: rlw0625@hotmail.com your mailing address. I will drop these in the mail tomorrow. Or maybe the next. But soon.
12 comments:
YIPEE!!!! I can't wait. DOn't know what I will do for sure, but I know it won't be till November--so stay tuned! I'll need people to post for mine too.
I demand a re-do!! :) :)
SHUT-UP! Thanks Tanner - I owe you BIG Time!
I can't wait for my special box to arrive!
Now I must get to work updating my blog and scouring the ends of the earth to come up with my PIF!
I cannot believe it!! I am glad you posted how the drawing was accomplished...I was sure it was rigged! I never win! Woohoo!! I am sooooo excited!
WOO-HOO!!! Thanks Tanner and Lacey! How crazy, I totally didn't think I was going to win. Okay, now I'm going to rack my brain to come up with the perfect PIF.
Wait...have I said how EXCITED I am?
Finally, something to get Stephanie to update her blog! I'm so glad she won!
I totally forgot to thank Lacey for throwing in an extra--I'm still so excited this morning!
i am so sad that i didnt wint... i want to go to the body shop and get an oil burner with gingerbread oil right now and also i seriously want a jingle bell door knocker... where can i find one??
Congrats to all the winners! Lacey- look at how many people you made happy. What a sweetie you are!
Just wanted to let you know that I felt the excitement during the PIF event! Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it.
As a side note...a while back I was reading your mom's blogspot and realized that she lives in Eagle. I am very familiar with Boise. I went to BSU after Ricks College and I also lived in Eagle when I was doing my student teaching. It truely is a wonderful place! (I thought that your mom was living in CA, didn't realize that she moved)
I got mine today!!!! THANKY YOU Lacey! I am SO happy I won. Your favorite things are my favorite things as well. You put so much work into your gift! I am so grateful to be on the receiving end!
Post a Comment