.

10/25/2007

It's Thriller Time

Don't you love good old mormon folk? We can make anything better than the original- yes we can! Happy Halloween.



BYU Vocal Point

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was soo funny!! A much better take on Thriller that Michael's original if you ask me..

Cheryl said...

Love the new header. It has a kind of Disney's Haunted Mansion feel to it. So fun.

I am still laughing at the song. That was a great. And done all done wearing ties. It was fun to be reminded of the song.

I danced to that in a high school pep assembly and have fond memories of listening to it growing up!

Kate said...

that just made my day at work amazing!!!

Julie said...

That was really funny-laughed 'til I cried!

Gavin and Shawna said...

talented and a bit freakish at the same time...hmmmm! Only at BYU, huh?!

traci said...

We're still trying to figure out which one Ryan was. Is he in the back row on the left?

Heather said...

love the new blog decorations. will watch the video when I get back from NY.

AnnCP said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Jess said...

That's Awesome!!

Melissa and Chad said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing! Hey, I like your new look!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the laugh. That is sooo the Mormon fashion of entertainment! I remember the days of college and being entertained with talent shows and other such events. That clip brought back many great memories.

p.s. Lacey, I love your new blog page. I love each one, and yet anticipate the next one. Thank you for entertaining me each week!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

That is to funny! Those Byu kids have way to much fun! Thanks for sharing! I too love the new look!

Gavin and Shawna said...

You're the master of blog and have probably been tagged a million times...but check our blog...cause you're it again!!
Shawna

Stephanie said...

I love this!

The Favorite said...

too funny! I watched it twice.