I miss her already. And her sweet bear baby, Gavin. (He felt so loose and slouchy. My Jacks is not so.) I tried to hold the tears back the night before she left. I laid in my bed and thought how much I love her. How much she still means to me. How I can laugh at her. How she has been a loyal sister.
We sat and nursed and talked. We shopped. She helped immensly with the crazies and came with bagels and trinkets for all. It would have been really perfect if the other sisters and "ladies" (as Emma calls them) from our family were here too.
We both thought, heaven help the mother of twins. (maybe, for her next pregnancy though?)
11 comments:
Oh Lacey- I left with such a heavy heart. I feel so lucky to have gotten to spend a few days with your sweet family. And it was not too crazy- any home with 4 small children is bound to be a bit chaotic and then when you add one more baby to the mix, well you get the picture. I hope that Ryan will be posted a bit closer to California so that we can really create some craziness with all 7 of our kids :)
Wow, your sister and you share such a strong resemblance! And the civil war re-enactment looked fun!
I love the pictures of all those sweet grandkids of mine. I too will be sooo happy to have the Williams clan CLOSER.
I hate this! You are too far! I cry looking at the pictures. I soooo wish I were there to mush on your "crazies"!
LUCKY!! what a fun sister. seriously your babes are such cuties and yes "heaven help" those of us with twins :) I appreciated that one! I am so glad you have such wonderful sisters, you are a wonderful sister too. They are so lucky. I wish you lived closer so i had a chance of seeing you again. Hopefully sometime... xoxo
Is it Sweet Home Alabama where the dad does the reenactment?? It looks so fun...so out of the ordinary things you get to see and do because you like in a not-so-ordinary location...welcome to life in the military, girlfriend!!
aren't sisters the best? you guys are so beautiful.
Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I am glad you got to do a lot of hanging out. That is the best. I wish I could have been there too! Then things really could have been crazy. I hope I get to see you again before you move farther away from me. I'll call you soon.
Oh and I forgot to say that there was a picture of you that looked like a movie star. Like you had the best sunglasses and you looked quite thin.
Oh Lacey, I can truly empathize with you. I've been here less than 2 weeks and oh what I would do for family close by. I can't count the number of trips I've made to the stor with 4 kids in tow. Not an easy task. And my prospects for babysitters are less than slim. I'm already looking forward with anticipation to our first visitor in February. Congratulations for making it to this point in your life. I think you are an amazing mother. My heart is with you all.
What a fun visit--you make us wish we were all there. Love the pictures of the all the children.:)
Post a Comment